Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Grace, Beauty, Spirit, and Fire
“The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit, and fire.” ~Sharon Ralls Lemon.
Hello, pleased to meet ya! Today I find myself doing something I never thought I would, starting a blog. But the last three years or so have been full of things I never thought I would do. I got married, moved to the country, got a horse (and a donkey, a few goats, chickens, ducks, cats and a dog), made some amazing friends, gone on some wild adventures and fallen more in-love with my husband, we will call him Ace for now. I got a horse, or more she got me and I am just like every other horse crazy –read: horse poor – girl out there. I would trade my fancy car, and did, to spend more time at the barn. I love the smell, the soft energy and the strength that is there among the horses. It just seeps into your bones and changes you, for the better in my humble opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment